Dec 23, 2016
Dec 13, 2016
On the agenda:
- Old Business:
- Robots, update
- Tshirts, update
- New Business:
- Viewing of First Tech Tip Video Series
- Possible expansion of Video Team goals
- Fundraising (video camera, maker parts/tools)
- Buildtak 3D Design Challenge (see below for details)
- Projects (everyone submits a Project Update today):
- Stinger Tech Site (Student tech support Form; Common help topics?)
- Video Team (what next?)
- Digital Learning Day (explore new edtech)
- Buildtak 3D Design Challenge (try Tinkercad, see below)
- Attendance (use the MM Attendance link on our site)
- Secondary question asks for your thoughts on fundraising
Buildtak 3D Design Challenge
This year’s theme is spaceships! You are challenged to design a 3D model of any type of spaceship your creativity and imagination can conjure up!
Using any 3D design software create an object that can be 3D printed. You don’t need a 3D printer to participate. Submissions will be accepted between now and April 1, 2017. Prizes TBD. Designs should be printable using PLA or ABS plastic and fit into a box no bigger than 5.5 inches on each side. Designs must be original.
Great tool to use: Tinkercad
Create an account with your gtsd credentials.
Class code: 23BNGSD5